Best and Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer and Supplications For All Needs l Theguddeeds

Best and Beautiful Ramadan Dua from Day 1 - 10


Alhamdulillah, here, you can find best and beautiful Ramadan Prayers in images or pictures to share with friends and families, also on social media platforms. These Beautiful Ramadan prayers are made from day 1 of Ramadan to Day 10 of Ramadan.


Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 1

"O Allah, cause me to enjoy my hearing and my sight and make them continue to be with me until the day I die, and help me (to gain victory) over the one who oppresses meand take my vengeance from him".

Ramadan dua day 1 "O Allah, cause me to enjoy my hearing and my sight and make them continue to be with me until the day I die, and help me (to gain victory) over the one who oppresses meand take my vengeance from him".



Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 2

"O Allah, forgive me all that I have commited, private and what is public, my transgression and what You know that I do not. You are the advancer and You are the Deferrer. There is no god but You".


"O Allah, forgive me all that I have commited, private and what is public, my transgression and what You know that I do not. You are the advancer and You are the Deferrer. There is no god but You".


zamzam medicine


Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 3

"O Allah! Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail, cleanse my heart from all sins as a white garment is cleansed from filth, and distance from my sins like You have distanced East from  West".


"O Allah! Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail, cleanse my heart from all sins as a white garment is cleansed from filth, and distance from my sins like You have distanced East from  West".



Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 4

"O Allah, guide me with those whom You have guided, and strengthen me with those whom you have given strength.  Take me to your care with those whom you have taken to Your care. Bless me in what You have given me. Protect me from the evil You have ordained. Surely, You command and are not commanded, and none whom you have committed to Your care shall be humiliated (and none whom you have taken as  an enemy shall taste glory). You are blessed, our Lord, and Exalted".

"O Allah, guide me with those whom You have guided, and strengthen me with those whom you have given strength.  Take me to your care with those whom you have taken to Your care. Bless me in what You have given me. Protect me from the evil You have ordained. Surely, You command and are not commanded, and none whom you have committed to Your care shall be humiliated (and none whom you have taken as  an enemy shall taste glory). You are blessed, our Lord, and Exalted".


Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 5

"O Allah! I seek your protection from useless knowledge, from a heart which is not disposed to fear you, from insatiable desire, from a prayer which is not answered and I seek your protection from all the four said evils".

Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 5 "O Allah! I seek your protection from useless knowledge, from a heart which is not disposed to fear you, from insatiable desire, from a prayer which is not answered and I seek your protection from all the four said evils".




zamzam medicine


Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 6

"O Allah! I seek refuge with you from an evil neighbor; and from a wife who causes me to grow old before old age; and from a son who will become master over me; and from wealth which will become a punishment for me; and from a cunning friend whose gaze is upon me & whose  heart is planning & plotting against me, such that if he sees something good, he buries it & if he sees something bad, he spreads it".

Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 6 "O Allah! I seek refuge with you from an evil neighbor; and from a wife who causes me to grow old before old age; and from a son who will become master over me; and from wealth which will become a punishment for me; and from a cunning friend whose gaze is upon me & whose  heart is planning & plotting against me, such that if he sees something good, he buries it & if he sees something bad, he spreads it".



Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 7

"O Allah! save my honour and worth by giving me affluence and do not substitute my prosperity with poverty (in which case) I may have to seek sustenance (created by You) from the wicked among Your creatures, and thus be degraded by having to praise who may give and shrewdly tolerate those who may refuse, (although) it is You , under all circumstances, administers grants and refusals. Verily, You have power over all things".

Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 7 "O Allah! save my honour and worth by giving me affluence and do not substitute my prosperity with poverty (in which case) I may have to seek sustenance (created by You) from the wicked among Your creatures, and thus be degraded by having to praise who may give and shrewdly tolerate those who may refuse, (although) it is You , under all circumstances, administers grants and refusals. Verily, You have power over all things".


Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 8


"O Allah! forgive me, and give me such a dominion as no one after me shall have the like. Verily, You are the great bestower".

Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 8  "O Allah! forgive me, and give me such a dominion as no one after me shall have the like. Verily, You are the great bestower"


Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 9

"O Allah! I beseech You for excellent livelihood;  such Livelihood that I can be competent enough to settle all of my needs and by which I can leave my way to my otherly life by means of this life, but do not make me so luxurious that I may be inordinate and do not straiten my means of life that I may be miserable".

Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 9 "O Allah! I beseech You for excellent livelihood;  such Livelihood that I can be competent enough to settle all of my needs and by which I can leave my way to my otherly life by means of this life, but do not make me so luxurious that I may be inordinate and do not straiten my means of life that I may be miserable".


Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 10

"O Allah! Make the sky of Your sustenance shower me with large quantities of the water of Your heavy clouds, make me too rich to need Your creatures through Your repetitive conferrals of favors, throw deadly shots at the vulnerable spots of my financial deprivation, carry the ridding of my misfortune on behalf of me on the quickest riding animals, and strike my distress, on behalf of me, with the exterminating sword".


Beautiful Ramadan Dua / Prayer Day 10 "O Allah! Make the sky of Your sustenance shower me with large quantities of the water of Your heavy clouds, make me too rich to need Your creatures through Your repetitive conferrals of favors, throw deadly shots at the vulnerable spots of my financial deprivation, carry the ridding of my misfortune on behalf of me on the quickest riding animals, and strike my distress, on behalf of me, with the exterminating sword".


Subscribe using the box below to receive new updates on Ramadan daily Dua, prayer and Supplications for all needs.


Post a Comment

0 Comments